The Olney-Foust Family continues a tradition of personal care by investing back into the community. We are proud to announce the opening of our state-of-the-art crematory located in Ulysses.
Even though all funeral homes advertise cremation services, most people are surprised to learn that the cremation process itself is subcontracted to third parties. This will not happen when you call us in your time of need.
What does this mean to you?
- Your family member never leaves our care. We personally handle the disposition of your loved one through the entire cremation process. This offers an assurance to families since we handle the entire process from start to finish.
- We respect cultural and religious diversity and work closely with the family's clergy or cultural leader, to make sure that religious guidelines are strictly followed.
- We cremate only one individual a time. We never preform pet cremations.
- Your loved one will be held in our climate-controlled area until the time of service or final disposition
- Your comfort was our upmost concern when designing facilities
- You will find our facilities clean, well-maintained, dignified and secure
- You can inspect our facility if you wish as we have an open-door policy. For your family’s peace of mind, you may also witness the cremation process, if desired.
- Our crematory is operated by carefully trained and licensed staff. We strictly adhere to a Cremation Code of Ethics.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment is maintained at the highest possible standards and is environmentally safe.
The Olney-Foust Family offers exceptional support through the entire cremation process. In order to ensure the highest level of service, we have developed an easy-to-follow 10-Step Identification, Security and Control Cremation Process. We believe this process will provide your entire family peace of mind.
Please call us with any questions, or to arrange a personal tour.